Baer's Alumasport brake packages are available!

tbyrne

There is a discount during this month's sale :)

You should see some of their big brake packages. Those go up to about $3500. per axle. I've used those on a Camaro with very good results.

So what is the bottom dollar price for the whole kit to my door in Oklahoma?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah u guys finally called me today at 8 in the morning even thoe I called u 2 weeks ago. But thats all right I am sure u guys are busy there but it was definetly worth the wait cause u guys gave me a great price THANKS

8 in the morning? It looks like someone was working early that day! :thumbs: I asked why your call took so long to be returned and was told that there were a few call backs that were over looked. I apologize for that. I know how it is when you want something. For me, I want it in my hands when I decide that it will be going on the truck :)

SuperSport: The Alumasport calipers are only available in red.

SuperDave: The regular price is $949.99 per axle plus about $40. to ship each to you. The sale price is lower than what we're allowed to advertise so you'll need to call or e-mail for that.

Yeah u guys finally called me today at 8 in the morning even thoe I called u 2 weeks ago. But thats all right I am sure u guys are busy there but it was definetly worth the wait cause u guys gave me a great price THANKS

8 in the morning? It looks like someone was working early that day! :thumbs: I asked why your call took so long to be returned and was told that there were a few call backs that were over looked. I apologize for that. I know how it is when you want something. For me, I want it in my hands when I decide that it will be going on the truck :)

SuperSport: The Alumasport calipers are only available in red.

SuperDave: The regular price is $949.99 per axle plus about $40. to ship each to you. The sale price is lower than what we're allowed to advertise so you'll need to call or e-mail for that.

Tom, your message box is full so you could you IM me the sale price on those brakes. Thanks, Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What to do......

New Baer Brakes would be nice........

Tom, would it be better to buy from you or go through Speed Inc on pricing?

I might also be getting a FAST 90mm intake and throttle body for my new motor.

Maybe a package deal?

Shot me an e-mail please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if I may add a comment. The Alumasports rock. In a test, the Alumasports stopped a loaded escalade on 22s, from 60-0 in 121feet which is already impressive. My truck weighs at least 800lbs less than that and it stops on a dime. Anyone with 20"+ wheels should seriously consider this upgrade.

Mine...

silvbaer.jpg

Hey Todd,

Welcome to the site.... I agree with you on the Baer Alumasport Brake Upgrade... I'd love to have a set of those, but don't want to disable my ability to run the stock spare tire.

Also, I believe the general concensus here is that the guys would rather spend the 1500.00~1800.00 dollars on "Go Fast" goodies, instead of "Stop Fast" goodie.

Personally I love the look of the drilled oversized rotors and anodized calipers, but really can't afford to spend that much on brakes and lose the functionality of my stock spare.

I'll have to ponder the purchase... a perplexing dilemna a indeed!

(say that three times fast....) :jester:

Archived