Dfw, Central Tx, La And Ok Guys We Need To Start Planning

I want to try to put together some sort of fall meet. Maybe a BBQ during the day and then a trip out to Dallas Raceway in Crandall TX. I know several guys are wanting to try a lay down a new PB time. Let me know what you think and I want to stay away from any 1/8th mile tracks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking Oct. or Nov. depending on overall weather.... just have to see how it goes over the next 30 days down here....

Well I just looked at the calendar for Dallas Raceway, and Friday evening 10/14 is the only test-n-tune in the whole month of October -and- the final test-n-tune for the whole year. I took a look at the calendar for Ennis but there's no TNT events listed. So that pretty-much mandates the schedule!

Mr. P. :)

Well I just looked at the calendar for Dallas Raceway, and Friday evening 10/14 is the only test-n-tune in the whole month of October -and- the final test-n-tune for the whole year. I took a look at the calendar for Ennis but there's no TNT events listed. So that pretty-much mandates the schedule!

Mr. P. :)

well we can shoot for that, but they normally will update that depending on weather.... if it is still over 50* here they will keep that track open to generate income.

Theresmore tracks than Crandal you know, I understand you want quarte mile tracks but its not like we have NHRA trucks. I think 1/8 tracks are just fine if not better seeing most of these trucks are daily drivers. You have more of a schedule since you have more 1/8 mile tracks that quarter mile.

Theresmore tracks than Crandal you know, I understand you want quarte mile tracks but its not like we have NHRA trucks. I think 1/8 tracks are just fine if not better seeing most of these trucks are daily drivers. You have more of a schedule since you have more 1/8 mile tracks that quarter mile.

I'm well aware of that...BUT.... Crandall is IHRA and it is a really nice track and the tech guys are cool... SOOOO Crandall it is.