Dfw, Central Tx, La And Ok Guys We Need To Start Planning

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So who all is coming? I know theres a shit ton of the TBSS crowd having a meet there that night as well as some people from pt.net, just wanted to know how many fellow SSS trucks will be attending. Lets get a list and some kind of plan going for meeting somewhere to eat maybe before rolling to the track? I know Dan and I both have a lot of shit to get buttoned up before the 14th so hopefully we're both able to get everything done and get some good runs in!

Cool deal Brad, I'll be there around the same time on Friday as you then. I have to be back for work Saturday afternoon so I can't stick around too long either unless I can get someone to swap shifts with me for Sunday.

So who all is coming? I know theres a shit ton of the TBSS crowd having a meet there that night as well as some people from pt.net, just wanted to know how many fellow SSS trucks will be attending. Lets get a list and some kind of plan going for meeting somewhere to eat maybe before rolling to the track? I know Dan and I both have a lot of shit to get buttoned up before the 14th so hopefully we're both able to get everything done and get some good runs in!

You have some loose ends I don't.

I will be there but won't be running the S-10 that will have to wait until next year. I have to buy injectors, wheels, tires, and tuning. I just don't have the time to deal with it by the meet date.

You have some loose ends I don't.

I will be there but won't be running the S-10 that will have to wait until next year. I have to buy injectors, wheels, tires, and tuning. I just don't have the time to deal with it by the meet date.

well you can at least bring it out there and make it look pretty, still an awesome truck to sit and bullshit about with people even if you dont run it

well you can at least bring it out there and make it look pretty, still an awesome truck to sit and bullshit about with people even if you dont run it

Guys I need a confirmation of who will be going and meeting at my place before we head out.... Also who maybe staying over at my place after the track.

Members confirmed:

Sprayed99

Zachm89

BroBrad

• 2 weeks later...