Thank You Adams Polishes

So I just placed a BIG order with them. I already have a bunch of Adams products now. Also have the new bag, however I dont have a buffer. So I got a discount coupon for my birthday!!! So after a lot of research I bought the porter cable kit along with the adams daily special, also some revive, and buttery wax. Cant wait to REALLY clean the cars.

Just thought I would share!!!!!

Congrats Jesse maybe you could do my truck up in Sept. you know just to see what their product is like before I make a purchase.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Com on up and I will show you. I was amazed after I washed clayed and detailed the truck and car. Also I have cut my wash time down to half. Also I can throw on a quick polish in between. Im telling you you will not be disappointed!!!!

I absolutely love the stuff! Brilliant glaze, detailer, oversized wash matt, bucket grid, and Americana wax. THeir towels are the best too. Gonna get their car wash after my Duragloss car wash gallon runs out!!!

yea there stuff is awesome. there is actually a place in my town that does internet sales with adams products. there called detailersdomain. there all over bmw and audi sites i always go in there and buy some stuff. im actually doing like a 3 day job on my truck ill be putting up pictures soon dbanana.gif