Silverado Ss Posters

zippy

Guest JasonHensley22

My 2 look pretty good in their frames. What numbers did ya'll get? I gave Matt* #69 because of his 69 Chevy, and I have #74 and #75.

Also, any word on that other box of these?

If you find the other box let me know PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE . I got mine today and it looks like it has been through WW3. Box looks like it was stepped on and used as a baseball bat. Needless to say the poster is ripped top and bottom. creased in the middle and on the edges from being flattened in the box, This is WHY we pay so much for shipping costs today so they can DESTROY what we get shipped. UGGH!!!!! I am LIVID.

Regards,

Dave

Got er I'n a frame and on my wall. Thanks again zippy and wife!

Mild creases and a tear on the bottom from shipping i just used a lot of backing to flatten the poster out. Still noticeable but not nearly as bad. Hope this helps.

http://m1223.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Pwilly7/image-8.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2TUPNMGFWAxphN8ypNTWTj%2Bl7p%2FscAJPVAUOo7PLrGZJQGESXn4Yd%2BQtwwguSqlr62v4bzdaS7c3t%2FPqTviBOg0%2FL%2FJK50NRNjv%2FQZ%2B7yqIrI%2Bgk36ROXlN5Syfl41E8LoaiuQf8fjrfgxf5l0E%2F3yw%3D

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

As mentioned earlier, if you have problems with your poster send an email to Zippy at [email protected].

Please add pic's too of the damage done so I can not only address this with the post office but also see what we can do to accomodate you.

I cant resolve any issues if I am unaware of them. It is true we have no posters left (as of now) but obviously Zippy did save a few for himself so I may be able to take 1 or so from his posters if needed.