Silverado Ss Posters

zippy

Ok, so all who paid have rcvd their shipping info.......if not check your spam or email me and I'll resend it.

I literally have 5 posters that haven't been paid for and 30+ emails of people wanting them.

Sorry to disappoint the slackers but the next 5 paid for get them. I would like to ship out this last batch tomorrow. :thumbs:

I am so thankful the post office offers to pick them up for me, these things have been a pain in my #$$!!! :banghead:

How many of these were made?

theyre numbered ____/3000

they were never sold, just given to dealerships so the majority of them were hung up then thrown in the trash. Zippy just happened to work at a dealership at the time and got a bunch of them from GM.

Edited by Linzerella (see edit history)

The same rule applies since the beginning of this post. I'm not sure where posting or pm'ing for paypal came into this. If you want one send an e-mail to [email protected]. This is where Lindsey is taking the orders from and keeping track of them. There is a small number left, but either way that is the system for them. I am going to check back in Michigan to see if I have the other box of them. They are numbered with the quantity actually produced. I believe it was 1500.

Guest JasonHensley22

The same rule applies since the beginning of this post. I'm not sure where posting or pm'ing for paypal came into this. If you want one send an e-mail to [email protected]. This is where Lindsey is taking the orders from and keeping track of them. There is a small number left, but either way that is the system for them. I am going to check back in Michigan to see if I have the other box of them. They are numbered with the quantity actually produced. I believe it was 1500.

Make sure to let us know if you find that other box please!