Post......

built04SS

I'm not sure there is a kind of forum name for this other than a truck/Silverado SS related forum. Now if your point is to be upset and point it out, make sure your post hasn't just been moved or something of that type before you go posting something like this. Another thing is that none of the regular members on here can fix it for you, ask someone in charge what happened and why. You only have 300 posts and have sold alot.... You've had your share of the classifieds. This is not a classifieds type of forum....

Soo um what kinda forum is this supposed to be that delets ur forsale post?

I had my truck listend for sale and i cant find it no where but can find my other items.... And where does it say my truck is superior blue

This is Completely Simple ...

I moved your 2003 SS For Sale thread. It has been moved to the SS/VHO Only For Sale Section ... SS/VHO For Sale Section - Link

This is the Sub-Section, within the For Sale section, is Specifically for posting SS/VHO's for sale.

I'm also giving you another link ... Topic / Thread Placement - Announcement. You can find this Announcement at the top of EVERY sub-forum. Please read this Announcement, as it contians important information that you must have overlooked.

Just because it doesn't have a "Moved" tag by where you mis-posted it, don't Assume it was deleted ... We move threads all the time, without leaving a "Moved" tag.

*** Thread Closed ***

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)