Sunday Morning Project

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW, great minds think alike! That was my next project also! Lookin' good so far... :thumbs:

Berzerker, I'll save you my stencil if you wanna use it. I'm just waiting for a nice day to paint... stupid rainy season. Yes, it rained out the Stean N' Shake cruise night also... :sigh:

WOW, great minds think alike! That was my next project also! Lookin' good so far... :thumbs:

Berzerker, I'll save you my stencil if you wanna use it. I'm just waiting for a nice day to paint... stupid rainy season. Yes, it rained out the Stean N' Shake cruise night also... :sigh:

I'd love it!! Lemme know when you're done with it :thumbs:

Sorry guys,...lol

The paint didn't turn out as intended due to the fact that I should have taken the insulation off and painted it out of the truck. Overspray got under the stencil and kinda looked like crap. I will ordered another insulating panel ($55.00) and will do it again till I get it right.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to paint this differently? The insulation panel really sucks up the paint and is kinda hard to get it where it looks painted evenly.

Archived