Oh How I Missed This Truck

90zxdriver

I just got back from a mini vacation. I went home to Massachusetts for a week. While I was home I drove my mother's Lexus RX300. It has a 3.0 V6, which is fine for her but the car felt incredibly underpowered (granted it does have 166K on it). So I got home and my friend had dropped my SSS at the airport parking garage a few hours before my flight got in for me. Once I saw my truck sitting there, I smirked. Once I started that 6 litre beater up I was grinning ear to hear. An exhaust sounds awesome in a parking garage... I let her warm up and as I was leaving the parking garage I matted it, got the front tires to squeal a little bit, ran it through the first two gears and once again fell in love with the truck. Getting in it after not seeing it for a week made me realize how unhealthy my relationship with a vehicle is and how much I really do love this truck. Just thought I would share. Such a sexy sight to come home to...

20110912001324140.jpg

Guest JasonHensley22

It's not unhealthy at all! I know what you mean, I have only had mine for a few months but have completely fallen for it, shes my baby. I am going home for 3 weeks later this year and I know i'm going to miss it a ton. I don't know what i'm gonna do if I have to deploy and be without it (actually i'm just gonna save all my money and spend it on her!)

It's not unhealthy at all! I know what you mean, I have only had mine for a few months but have completely fallen for it, shes my baby. I am going home for 3 weeks later this year and I know i'm going to miss it a ton. I don't know what i'm gonna do if I have to deploy and be without it (actually i'm just gonna save all my money and spend it on her!)

I have a garage you can leave it in you're gone... :thumbs::jester: