03 Silverado Replacement Key Fobs

I'm trying to order 2 new key fobs for my 03' SSS. The problem is when I bought my truck it only came with one fob and the part number on the back is worn down to where I can't read it anymore. I remember looking for new fob's back when i got the truck and read something that the part numbers being changed. Some have a '1' and a '2' on the back, the one remote I have has what appears to be a '2' on the back and my truck also says 'driver 2' on the dash when I unlock it. Anyway, I'm making this harder than it need be, could somebody with a 03 SSS please post up the numbers on the back of your remotes... i think remote 1 and remote 2 had different numbers... if I remember correctly.

Hi I got a 2004 sis and mine came with only one fob too so I went to www.keyless-remotes.com and it tells u to enter ur vehicle info and it shows u the fob they don't sell the fobs with the 1 or 2 on the back anymore it doesn't matter those work fine and very easy to program

• 1 year later...

Is that info just to program a new fob?, because when I install my key in the ignition the driver seat move up all the way and I find I need to hit the driver 1 button to get it to return.Does that sound like a fob issue or something else?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jj

You have to set the seat where you want it and press and hold seat 1 on the door until you get a chime confirmation.

My fob for my corvette worked on my truck. It should work

Yeah that much I know I just thought there might be a deeper issue than that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Edited by kissfans03ss (see edit history)