Body Help Repair

I am having the same issue on the drivers side. The front edge of the lower dooe cladding rubs against the fender causing warping and chipping. I have gotten estimates but am being told the cladding piece is over 500 bucks! I found one on saeparts.com but it is for RH, can't seem to find the LH anywhere. So hopefully a reasonable solution can be figured out soon. Good luck on your end!

My pass-side cladding got damaged last winter and the body shop fixed it and re-installed it. Shortly after it started to pull off at the top and was caught by the fender opening the door and marked up the paint so the body shop removed it, repainted it and reinstalled it. This time they used chalking/adhesive across the whole top and the forward edge of the cladding. From the factory the top part of the cladding is held there with some super-dupper 2 sided tape.

Just becarefull on who you have put it back on. When I got my cladding put on my clone I had to go back to the shop 4 different times in less then a month the shop is about 30 mins away from me so it was a pita. Good luck hopefully you get it token care of. :pepsicheer: