New Stripes

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If your weather is like here in Pgh you,ll never drive it.

Weather here is Pretty Much the same!! Haven't even put 4,000 miles on it since I bought it in December.

Hi Autoguy we purchased our trucks 6 days apart. :cheers: I drive mine a lot now but it will sit for the winter 9,000 miles on it now. :eek:

Also i just went back to work. :smash: I took a 5 month vacation from march to july so i had a lot of free time and traveled a lot . :cool:

I like the stripes and the cowl hood it looks. :thumbs: Is that a keystone hood ??????? :D

c/ya

I like the stripes and the  cowl hood it looks.  :thumbs: Is that a keystone hood ???????  :D 

c/ya

flash,

Thanks for the :thumbs: ...It is a Goodmark hood not a Keystone.

Next up....Spindles and Shackles/Hangers.....Got to get it lower.....

Then the 22's come.........

Autoguy 22's :thumbs: My next mod is the tranny in my 95 silverado its starting to make a wine type noise :wtf: so there goes any mod money :shakehead:

We should get together with a few others for a meet :cheers: in this area before the white stuff starts comming down. :crazy:

Somewhere close to both of us I am from the wilkes barre / scranton area.

A day trip to Jim thorpe, Allentown, Reading, Carisle, I would drive down to your area or meet somewhere in between. Any car shows or events or just a good steak house. Maybe we can get a few people together. Any good spots that you can think of in your area or up this way ????

Who would be interested? I know Bryan from PCMFORLESS is from Reading and I am in the Allentown area.

Is there anyone who is interested in a PCM tune? I can get in touch with Bryan and see if he is interested in coming up.

I know this is short notice, but there is an awesome street rod show August 27, 28 and 29 in Macungie (Just west of Allentown) and some friends are playing in a band there Friday night. Just an idea. We would not be able to put our trucks in the show because it is for '62 or so and older cars and trucks.

If Saturday or Sunday works better post it here

Somewhere close to both of us I  am from the wilkes barre / scranton area.

A day trip to Jim thorpe, Allentown, Reading, Carisle,  I would drive down to your area or meet somewhere in between. Any car shows or events or just a good steak house. Maybe we can get a few people together. Any good spots that you can think of in your area or up this way ????

:thumbs::thumbs: count me in!! 45 miles west of Scranton on rt 6 west. My stupid job has made miss the last 2 gatherings and shows. :thumbs:

I won't be able to do 27-29 like I said my job sucks!! any other events drop me a line who knows maybe one of them will be on one of my days off.

:seeya:

Somewhere close to both of us I  am from the wilkes barre / scranton area.

A day trip to Jim thorpe, Allentown, Reading, Carisle,  I would drive down to your area or meet somewhere in between. Any car shows or events or just a good steak house. Maybe we can get a few people together. Any good spots that you can think of in your area or up this way ????

:thumbs::thumbs: count me in!! 45 miles west of Scranton on rt 6 west. My stupid job has made miss the last 2 gatherings and shows. :thumbs:

I won't be able to do 27-29 like I said my job sucks!! any other events drop me a line who knows maybe one of them will be on one of my days off.

:seeya:

SSmaniac Maybe you will come down with something on that weekend P&G doesnt have sick days ?? (just kidding) What days do you have off.????? any weekends.

DId you know Kevin Hazelton that used to work there. He is now driving a big lime green 8x8 at Avoca airport (fire crash rescue)

Who would be interested? I know Bryan from PCMFORLESS is from Reading and I am in the Allentown area.

Is there anyone who is interested in a PCM tune? I can get in touch with Bryan and see if he is interested in coming up.

I know this is short notice, but there is an awesome street rod show August 27, 28 and 29 in Macungie (Just west of Allentown) and some friends are playing in a band there Friday night. Just an idea. We would not be able to put our trucks in the show because it is for '62 or so and older cars and trucks.

If Saturday or Sunday works better post it here

Hey autoguy that sounds good :thumbs: i would like to talk to brian about a tune and get some figures, :rolleyes: but for now i would have to wait to see what my tranny is going to cost for the 95. :cry:

I know for me saturday would be best day. :thumbs: That does sound like a good friday night. band, car show, but by the time i would get down there it would be 6 or 7 pm :uhoh: . And i would like to cruise down with SSmainac too. :D

Maybee we should post this in (events and gatherings tooo)

Archived