New Guy From Perth Australia

Down under

a good friend of mine just moved back from there after leaving houston 12 years ago.he told me that he yook alot for granted when he lived here in the states and loved oz but all in all he wanted to come back to the states.

tell some of these guys how much a gallon of gas and a pack of cigarettes is pver there.

i would still love to visit there though

Welcome Mate - LOL.

WOW!! I'll take two at that price. My wife's cousin moved to AU about 15 years ago to start buying old shacks and restoring them and has never looked back since. I almost went back when I got my automotive ticket when they were looking for all different types of trades, I think there was a place to live and a gov't salary available at that time around 89 if I recall but then my son came along whom I have not seen since he was three, AH the CDN child custody-support system (another story though) . Another cousin on my wife's side just got married here in Canada about three weeks ago to an Aussie and he was the greatest guy. It was a cool wedding she is italian he is aussie and there were people from all corners of the globe. They are in Perth or were as well until three weeks ago I think they plan on settling on either the east or west coast of Canada on the ocean, Are they in for a surprise trying to buy ocean front property in Canada. Anyhow good luck on your search and if I ever get down there you'll have to take me for a tour in that F/C. Now go find an Eric Bana FORD. LOL.

Rgds,

Dave

1318463450[/url]' post='808245']

Welcome Mate - LOL.

WOW!! I'll take two at that price. My wife's cousin moved to AU about 15 years ago to start buying old shacks and restoring them and has never looked back since. I almost went back when I got my automotive ticket when they were looking for all different types of trades, I think there was a place to live and a gov't salary available at that time around 89 if I recall but then my son came along whom I have not seen since he was three, AH the CDN child custody-support system (another story though) . Another cousin on my wife's side just got married here in Canada about three weeks ago to an Aussie and he was the greatest guy. It was a cool wedding she is italian he is aussie and there were people from all corners of the globe. They are in Perth or were as well until three weeks ago I think they plan on settling on either the east or west coast of Canada on the ocean, Are they in for a surprise trying to buy ocean front property in Canada. Anyhow good luck on your search and if I ever get down there you'll have to take me for a tour in that F/C. Now go find an Eric Bana FORD. LOL.

Rgds,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1320371473[/url]' post='812401']

Im late to the party but welcome to the site. Patience and you will find one at the right timing.

Also are the WRX STI's still outlawed down under?

Sorry so late with reply but new babies have a way of keeping you from stuff.STI here are common VD on a hooker.Never knew they were outlawed and been here 9 years now