Took A Trip

Miller812

well i took the girl down to lava hot springs in idaho this weekend. it it about 4.5 hours away from were i live. anyways i did some stereo work for a top guy at hertz rent a car here in butte and instead of him paying me i told him i have been wanting to take the vette out so he gave it to me for the weekend. neddles to say I WANT A VETTE now. wow wat a fun car. i think i am going to be trying to get one next summer. well here are some pics on the trip that i thought id share.

2011-10-02_17-59-27_285.jpg

0930010939.jpg

here i am lookin like an excited little school girl haha

2011-09-30_14-15-22_568.jpg

my girl right before i let her drive it

2011-10-02_10-24-12_892.jpg

2011-10-02_11-03-08_867.jpg

2011-10-02_11-02-58_738.jpg

th_2011-09-30_13-00-40_640.jpg

and a little vid :peelout:

heck yeah. vettes are fun to drive. ive wanted a c6 zo6 for years. ill have one someday. but yeah looks like you enjoyed it. nice little pull you did to.

last summer i was at one of our local car meets and one of our members brought out his twin turbo c6 vette. i was telling him how much i like vettes so he threw me the key fob and said let go for a drive and damn was it quick. he told me to drive it hard and it was a blast. so i can imagine how much fun you had having it for a day or so.

ya i had it all weekend and right before that pull i did 160. oh man was it a rush now i can say i have went 160 in a car and on a bike. i cant imagine a twin turboed vette. that would be insane. i think vettes are somethin we all want lol. i could get it if i sold my truck but that isnt going to happen lol. the only thing that sucked about the trip was it was pretty much all straights and slight corners , no good twisty passes down that way lol. i have been lookin at pricesand there bout 36-56k for a lower mileage one

Edited by Millersss (see edit history)

I remember my first time in a Vette. 1967 Stingray convertible with a fully built 427 big block n' side pipes... the owner restored it from the frame up and drove it like it was stolen. Then, the first Vette I ever got to drive was a 03 Millennium Yellow C5. As soon as I got back, all I could say was "I want a Vette now!" Someday... once the SS is paid off...

Love the Vette! Guess I'll have to wait till the kids are grown? :nonod: My dad had one and it was a blast to drive! When I mention one to my wife, she always says, where do you put the groceries? LOL Who needs groceries when you have a Z06? :D

Edited by MARTYW (see edit history)

I remember my first time in a Vette. 1967 Stingray convertible with a fully built 427 big block n' side pipes... the owner restored it from the frame up and drove it like it was stolen. Then, the first Vette I ever got to drive was a 03 Millennium Yellow C5. As soon as I got back, all I could say was "I want a Vette now!" Someday... once the SS is paid off...

How I would have loved to drive the 67.that sounds awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

By the way, you gonna keep the SSS if you get the Vette? :confused:

There is enough room for a couple gallons of milk lol. I will definatly be keeping my sss. My baby isn't going anywhere lol

Damn 160, fastest I have been ever driving was 145mph in my Caprice. Lemme guess, the Vette had low miles too? :jester:

Yup lol 36849 when I dropped it off. It still had more to go also lol. 145 in a caprice is probably pretty scary