Front BRA

DEISS

Dude, Be careful with your plans to put a bra on the truck! I have yet to see a car, or truck anywhere with a bra that didn't end up with scuffing of the clear coat or worse. All bra's move around when in the wind, this moving around scuffs the paint. I would wax the hell out of the front end and go naked!

Your truck, your decision.... make the right one!

:confused:

Bra's are for girls. I would hope that your truck is like mine, in the means of having balls and not boobs. Boobs go in the passenger seat!!

LOL JOSH

Its all for fun.

Really check into the 3m *clearshield* This is a clear elaminate that is applied to the front part of the hood, front bumper and front part of both fenders. I have this on my wife's 03 Z71 Tahoe and it is black. You cant really see the edgeline eather. this has saved the front of her vehicle real well. it is permanent but, real good stuff!!

goodluck!! JOSH

Bra's are for girls. I would hope that your truck is like mine, in the means of having balls and not boobs. Boobs go in the passenger seat!!

LOL JOSH

but, some of you guys have nipples on you trucks. the onstar and xm radio antennas.......lol

Maybe those trucks need a bra........ :jester:

Archived