Finally Got The Bser Roll Pan On...

idahoBLKss

first off i want to say out of the box the pan looks great , fitment is a whole different story. body shop had to grind down and add a 1" of of glass to one side and grind down and add about 2" to the other side, not to mention that one side was very warped and would stick off the sweet spot about an inch. luckily my body guy is a cool dude other wise this project could of been bad.

let me know what you think...

on with pics....

before....

2011-10-02_18-32-26_616.jpg

after...

2011-10-06_13-29-31_92.jpg

2011-10-06_13-27-17_506.jpg

2011-10-06_13-27-27_164.jpg

2011-10-06_13-27-45_201.jpg

2011-10-06_13-28-53_188.jpg

2011-10-06_13-29-10_77.jpg

2011-10-06_13-30-11_894.jpg

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

looks good. nice job. i really like the look of the BSER roll pans. it clean's the rear end up a lot. looking forward to installing mine. but now you've got me worried about the fitment issue's cause im installing mine and getting it ready for paint. oh well i guess ill see how bad it will be :banghead::banghead::banghead:

How are they not fitting, I've never heard bad things about those pans on here...I want one though.lol shouldn't they be all the same size for the most part...???

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...

Many posts have been made about the fitment issues on these pans in the past.

Here is a quick breakdown AGAIN why they dont fit

The cladding is installed by hand at the factory in turn not all cladding is fitted the same. BSER fabbed his roll pan to his truck and his cladding therefor since his roll pan does not fit on others trucks is simple......the cladding isnt the same. You will almost spend as much for prep/paint than as the roll pan. Dont get me wrong im not saying this is a bad thing at all but for those looking for a cheap bolt on and havnt done the research on this product keep this in mind this isnt it.

I have one on my truck and love it. But you better be ready to pay someone to have it fitted or else it will look like a pile.

Jon boy, truck looks good.