feece08

Just ran a 12.81! Very happy, last time was 13.2...more runs to follow today. Track is getting pretty full. Would've liked to see some more sss's.

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...

P1sc blower, bored 40over mainly that's it. Exhaust obviously.lol Gunna run a few more let her cool down.

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...

Edited by *907BlownSS* (see edit history)

Thanks everyone. Feels good to be in this club!!! Pretty stoked I had a few issues on my last run though. Hit about 98 or so and it sounded like I was bouncing off the rev...idk ill talk to don over at slowhawk tues. It was my best 60 ft to.1.68!! But yea truck ran awesome other than the last run. It was nice to meet you also Chris, hope to hope to see you on here a bit more!

Btw new best time was 12.80 and a 60 ft of 1.70...ill post the slip later. Trap speed was a bit slower on that one also.