feece08

Congrats on the times! Do you have anything else done besides the blower and the motor being bored over? Will you go back up at all before the season is out? I'm thinking of heading up on Saturday morning, it should be pretty chilly. I just put in a cam but don't have my converter in there yet. I'm looking for some higher trap speeds, but I don't expect any improvement in the times.

Congrats on the times! Do you have anything else done besides the blower and the motor being bored over? Will you go back up at all before the season is out? I'm thinking of heading up on Saturday morning, it should be pretty chilly. I just put in a cam but don't have my converter in there yet. I'm looking for some higher trap speeds, but I don't expect any improvement in the times.

it has forged pistond and internals, as for the rest...mostly a heavy/new fuel set up, boost pump and out tank, injectors..it has a 3k stall i think, and a shift kit. im done running it this year. shes about to be hanging out in a heated garage...lol :ughdance:

Hey 907blownSS were you at New England Dragway on the 21st? I saw a black SSS that sounded blown running low 13's.

Congrats on the 12's too

nope not me. i was in VA at richmond probally.lol thanks btw

• 2 weeks later...

Hey 907blownSS were you at New England Dragway on the 21st? I saw a black SSS that sounded blown running low 13's.

Congrats on the 12's too

Im guesssing BYN's old truck. He was 12 second clubber, black and was blown. Truck was sold.