Hid Questions

Gotta 03 SSS looking for HID kit. This is the 1st time ordering HID's so need a bit of help! 1st off i got a 9006 24v 55W bulb stock. So can i use a 35W HID bulb or do i need the 55W and if using the 35W do i need a relay? Also when i was searching for HID's they have a HB4 or HB1? Does it matter? Here's the ones im looking at

http://www.vvme.com/

HIDs are very easy. Buy an HID kit of your choice, choose color temp, and watts standard is 35w, take out your original bulbs install HID bulbs and their ballasts plug the ballasts into the original headlight connectors and you have HIDs. pepsicheer.gif

Hey thats what the sites for right? Ask alot of questions and buy the right part once. Atleast thats my theory. And i know the installation is plug n play so thats the easy part. My stock headlights are 55W so wasnt sure if i needed the buy the 55W or that the 35W will work fine.

Guest JasonHensley22

Yeah but instead of posting new threads every few hours (lol) just use the ol' search feature. Thousands of threads are out there and almost EVERY question I can think of has been answered somewhere on here at some point already.

:withstupid:

Yeah but instead of posting new threads every few hours (lol) just use the ol' search feature. Thousands of threads are out there and almost EVERY question I can think of has been answered somewhere on here at some point already.

LOL. Jason makes a good point, but also welcome aboard. You cannot beat this group of people for being helpful and being informative. just make sure you hit the search first. You will get called out for for not searching first! LOL

Edited by MARTYW (see edit history)

Guest JasonHensley22

Yeah I just got called out. But I get 1 free pass right, since I'm a newbie

Haha, yeah yeah you get a free pass. BUT JUST THIS ONE!!!

Lol, just kidding, I think you're gonna fit into these forums jjjuuusssttt fine.