May Need A New Front Bumper

diggerdan11

So I have always been a very couscous driver and have never had any accidents (that were not my fault or caused by bat weather).

Well the other day at work I bumped a pole. ( I will try to get pics up soon) The corner of my front bumper is covered in paint. I don’t think it scratched very deep and it may be able to buff out. But most likely I will have to have it fixed. I could take it to paint shop and have it fixed which may be expensive, or I could just buy a new bumper and have it repainted, and put it on myself. The best part about doing this is I would not have holes where the license plate bracket once was (my front license is in my window).

Does anyone know of a good place to find one? I found one in ebay but I would like to see some options before I buy it.

Wow Dan sry to hear brother. When mine was hit the body shop just fixed the paint on the spot that was messed up and it turned out great so it may be just as easy for you to do the same

Yeah I will get some quotes when i get back from vacation next week

I know a guy who works at one of the best body shops in town and he has is own personal paint booth and all the equipment so He may be able to paint it for me for a better price, he is always looking for some extra cash

:shakehead:

I have a new front bumper for my truck that I need to get painted so if you wouldnt mind sharing your quotes with me when your done I would really appreciate it! I just would like an idea of what ballpark I will be in.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...