Indecisive Mod Bug

Lefty

haha i know this is way old, didnt know you were still around Lefty. is SD a sierra denali? (sorry n00b status).

I say corsa first. that mod totally woke my truck up, sound wise. If you do the drop first, i'd do everything all at once, including shocks. I'm hating how mine rides now, its kinda rough, but i plan on doing new shocks in the spring. Do you still have your SS?

SD is Sierra Denali. I sold the SS to fellow member Jason* back in July (super nice guy who is as enthusiastic about the SS as the rest of us) and bought a Stealth Grey SD.

Since you guys dug this back up...I went with the Tune & Tonneau first (Electric Leer 800 on order - was going to get another Gaylord's but couldn't come to grips with the $1900 +freight). The drop & Corsa will wait until the spring of 2012. I plan on doing the drop with spindles, shocks, & shackles for a 2/3. The Corsa is a no-brainer...loved it on the SS and I am sure I will love it on the SD.

I disagree. I would put my money into a cheapo exhaust special http://www.race-mart.com/Magnaflow_Performance_Exhaust-MGF-11379.html . Dump it no tips and put my money into the drop. I have had a few covers they all stink. A good drop will last the life of the truck. Do that right the first time. I have had my spindles on since late 03. I think I got my money out of them so far. Covers not so much luck they fade crack and overall never last so good. always a issue with covers. Leer covers are ugly too.

Edited by evand (see edit history)