Color Matched Tail Lights On A Ss.

Exactly, people know quality and that is def some good quality paint and a good job done.

yeah hes getting really busy. he's painted 3 cars in the last 2 month's but the thing is he does this for fun. he already has 2 jobs other than this so he's a busy guy but he just likes it so much. he's not doing it for a living. cause what hes charging people he wouldn't be able to live on. plus he owns a deck building/refinishing company. ive got some other tails laying around i might have them sprayed and see how they turn out.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have them lol. i bought them off PIMPSS. i used to drive around with them for like 2 weeks until i got 4 tickets. NO light shows through the headlights and BARLEY anything shows through the tail lights. now i just use them for shows

P1000364.jpg

P1000361.jpg

P1000363.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

i have them lol. i bought them off PIMPSS. i used to drive around with them for like 2 weeks until i got 4 tickets. NO light shows through the headlights and BARLEY anything shows through the tail lights. now i just use them for shows

P1000364.jpg

P1000361.jpg

P1000363.jpg

nice i like it. i seen them on your truck just couldn't remember who's truck they where on. i don't think ill drive around on them but i think i could get away with it around here. cops are so laid back around here. its quite nice. there is some many things i could get pulled over for every time i drive my truck. but for the most part cops just leave me alone. in 4 years i have only been pulled over in the SS once and that was for speeding but got off with all warnings. ended up with like 5 warnings. cop was super cool he looked the truck.

haha nice i still wouldn't recommend it cause if you get yours done like mine you have a real good chance of getting rear ended. those things are darkkk. those pictures are like 2 years old also alot of things changed on it since

haha nice i still wouldn't recommend it cause if you get yours done like mine you have a real good chance of getting rear ended. those things are darkkk. those pictures are like 2 years old also alot of things changed on it since

yeah im not planning on rocking them on the streets. to much of a chance of getting into a wreck just to have custom tails. i like my truck way to much to think of having somebody run into it. plus if i got rear ended with these tail lights in id get the ticket for it. so my insurance would have to pay. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: not gonna happen. i like low rates to much. :crackup:

yeah im not planning on rocking them on the streets. to much of a chance of getting into a wreck just to have custom tails. i like my truck way to much to think of having somebody run into it. plus if i got rear ended with these tail lights in id get the ticket for it. so my insurance would have to pay. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: not gonna happen. i like low rates to much. :crackup:

hahahaha i hear you on that insurance sucks. i pay alot for insurance on my yukon cause its in my name. but the SS is listed as a pleasure vehicle under my moms name full coverage comes out to be 884 a year dbanana.gif

I've only ever seen one dodge ram here with matched tails like that, but it didn't look nearly as well done as yours do. And to be honest it looked terrible on his truck, IMO taillights should stick out from the vehicle in some way.. except on black ones ;) I'm excited to see them on your truck though!

Ok its after two lol I know your off lets see the pics lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

well i talked to him today trying to go pick them up. but no go. im bummed. he left town to spend a weekend in chico hot springs. so ill have to wait for him to get back :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: wont be until next week now. i know lame. but its out of my hands now.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

well i talked to him today trying to go pick them up. but no go. im bummed. he left town to spend a weekend in chico hot springs. so ill have to wait for him to get back :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: wont be until next week now. i know lame. but its out of my hands now.

oh thats chity man. i was excited to see em on your truck. when you puttin the bser on?

oh thats chity man. i was excited to see em on your truck. when you puttin the bser on?

umm not sure yet. the wife and I are looking for a new place. so i wont touch he truck until we r all moved in. so some time this winter. i have so many things id like to start doing to the truck but i need to hold off until we are all moved in and things get back to normal. as we all know moving is a pain. i sold the turbo off the truck to a coworker and he wants to get it off soon so he can start mocking up his build but its all on hold at this point. as soon as the turbos off the truck the motors coming out. ive got everything to finish the short block beside's the bearings waiting for the machine shop to tell me what bearings i need. :ughdance: just got my cam in the mail last week :ughdance:

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

you have another turbo to put on?? for some wierd reason i like moving lol. i get excited over little things like that. i like change.

i dont have a new turbo yet. ill be getting a new turbo before the motor is done. im on the fence about 2 different turbos. i hate moving. its just a pain. when you move you find out how much shit you really have. trust me we have tons of stuff. the nice thing is i work for a company that has like 6 big delivery trucks. plus a 34 foot enclosed trailer that we tow with a duramax. so i just grab one of those and do it all in one shot.