New Kid From Massachusetts

CJ_978

oh really? i thought it was 25% whats the fine for window tint to dark? and are police real strict about it? just curious

$250.00 per car ... Unless you beg, then I can write you for $250.00 per window.

Depends on the officer ... Anyways, gives me the PC for a M/V stop if nothing else ...

$250.00 per car ... Unless you beg, then I can write you for $250.00 per window.

Depends on the officer ... Anyways, gives me the PC for a M/V stop if nothing else ...

damn. didnt realize it was that much, whats an M/V stop?? does it stand for moving violation or something?

Ya those windows where dark, He wanted my stock rims for that truck so that he could powder coat them black

i thought about getting a set of black rims for it but i dont know yet

damn. didnt realize it was that much, whats an M/V stop?? does it stand for moving violation or something?

first of all, welcome to the site and second.....you are close....m/v stands for motor vehicle, window tint is an equipment violation

Jeez Stitches.....250.00 per window!! I'll be sure the next time I see someone on I-95 from MA to let them know that, as they are getting ONE citation down here lol