2003 Silverado Ss Only 45K Miles

chris B

I got $20 for the SSS and paid 17,500 for the TBSS its an 06 AWD 50k miles loaded with onstar, xm,nav, rear dvd ,moonroof, leather , adj. pedals which i think is every option ( original sticker is $41,xxx ). it runs and drives fantastic and is fast as hell and completly stock . the exterior is almost flawless i only found 1 tiny litlle scratch and 1 rim has a little curb rash . the interior is almost as clean i would give it a 9 out 10 . it was garage kept and only saw snow a couple times .....

i posted a couple of pix on my cardomain page just after i picked it up . click the link in my sig then on the left there is the link to my TBSS....

Chris

Nice tbss chris, i just found an 08 at lann chevy in woburn. Black. I might take a look at it......:closedeyes:

Ya i saw that one it looks like its in good shape and there is another black 08 at liberty chevrolet in wakefield it has 47k miles and they are asking $25 also .. chris