2003 Silverado Ss Only 45K Miles

chris B

SOLD

I am selling my SS its a 2003 with 45k miles .. i live in mass. just north of Boston

CLICK LINK BELOW ..... or click cardomain page under sig for more picks and info

http://boston.craigs...2649621597.html

Edited by 1stimeSSguy (see edit history)

I know exactly how you feel. I loved my truck, but still wanted a channge, which is why I just sold it. Good luck man and I think it will go quick. Something about a red SS with a cowl hood screams sporty!

I no jeff i am an IDIOT i just put 3gs into her and the only thing she really needed was brakes .banghead.gifbanghead.gif ,i cant help my self i love modding my vehicles .. i am going to get a CTS and should be able to keep the spending under control ,

chris

All those mods this past summer just to sell it? Shame on you Chris.

Mass is never going to be the same with you and Jesse selling the trucks. I cant believe your selling it just after the ARH and other mods....my mom is also looking at the CTS 4, they are alot better than the BMW XI series or MB 4matics no question.

Good luck Chris, top 2 most tastefull trucks in state, possibly New England imo. If you have extra goodies let me know.