Procharger D-1Sc Polished

Rick_Vor

Polished Procharger D-1SC head unit with 18k miles on it. It was off a Ford F-150 but I've re-clocked it to work on our trucks. No oil in the volute, no excessive play in the bearings and no metal particals in the oil when I re-clocked it. The front seal had a little discoloration from oxidation so I put a new seal in it after the picture was taken. $1900 shipped

Pinetrees119.jpg

Pinetrees113.jpg

ProD-1SC10121.jpg

thanks for looking, Rick

Edited by Rick_Vor (see edit history)

This might just be the head unit but you can piece together an entire kit for almost $1,000 cheaper than you can buy an entire kit from Procharger or a dealer. Plus the intake tubes are cheap plastic, charge air are boots are cheap, and so are the clamps. The intercooler is par at best as well.

Things you need:

Bracket to mount the head unit. If you can get lucky and find someone selling one jump on it. Hopefully its polished liked the head unit above. If not you can get one directly from Procharger or dealer. This is one of two things you will only need from Procharger at best.

Various 3" - 3 3/4" aluminum tubing, straights, 90's, 45's. Once you figure out how you want to route your tubing, you will need to find someone that can TIG weld. I had a machine shop weld mine so they are leak free.

Silicone charge air boots. Straights, reducers, hump hoses, ect.

3" - 3 3/4" T-bolt clamps

Intercooler - plenty of nice cooler out there. need to measure where you want to mount it and order accordingly. Also dont forget how you want to mount it too.

Blow off valve. You can find these around as well. If not there are many companies that sell nice ones. I got mine form Tial and had them install the "supercharger" spring inside. You will also need to have the flange for the BOV welded to your intercooler piping.

Pulley - you can make a WTB thread for a pulley. I know a good handfull on this site that have a few. You will need to trial and error this to achieve your desired boost levels.

Pulley/headunit bolt and washer - You will need to call Prochager direct to get this. Its a special washer.

Air filter. I chose a "marine" filter for cosmetic purposes only. Your choice to find one

Depending on your goals for the truck will determine if you need to keep your MAF sensor or not. Plenty of info on this subject if you search

Again I pieced mine together

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

Good luck w/ the sale Rick

awww you a$$ !! where were you like a month ago when i spent 2100 on mine .... cryin.gif , well somebody is going to geat a sweet deal peelout.gif

You got an even better deal on yours. That D-1SC had less than 30 miles on it. I actually offered to buy it back if you didn't take it. :-)

bump for a great sellerpepsicheer.gif

Thanks Bro. How's the twin turbo kit going? Did you pick up a manual boost controller?

This might just be the head unit but you can piece together an entire kit for almost $1,000 cheaper than you can buy an entire kit from Procharger or a dealer.

2nd that. I've installed, swapped or sold a dozen Procharger kits over the years and have only used the stock piping and FMIC a couple times. Like you said, it's not only cheaper and better looking, it's also more efficient. Just swapping out the stock flapper bypass valve for a Vortech or Tial BPV/BOV is usually good for a full lb. of boost.

By the way, everytime I see your install I'm blown away at how clean it looks. I need to stop goofing off...

Rick

kits great as for the controller im going to wait untill i do 4l80e swap , did u get the camaro cover

Good to hear and good call on waiting. I had a mildly built 4L65E that I ran with a P-1SC for about 5k miles without a hicup. Installed the turbo kit and the tranny started slipping like crazy within 500 miles. :sigh:

I decided to try the TBSS cover I've got in the garage for now. I see those Camaro covers pop up all the time on eBay so I'll probably grab one soon. Thanks again for the pictures of the brackets. That will make it much easier.

Rick

This might just be the head unit but you can piece together an entire kit for almost $1,000 cheaper than you can buy an entire kit from Procharger or a dealer. Plus the intake tubes are cheap plastic, charge air are boots are cheap, and so are the clamps. The intercooler is par at best as well.

Things you need:

Bracket to mount the head unit. If you can get lucky and find someone selling one jump on it. Hopefully its polished liked the head unit above. If not you can get one directly from Procharger or dealer. This is one of two things you will only need from Procharger at best.

Various 3" - 3 3/4" aluminum tubing, straights, 90's, 45's. Once you figure out how you want to route your tubing, you will need to find someone that can TIG weld. I had a machine shop weld mine so they are leak free.

Silicone charge air boots. Straights, reducers, hump hoses, ect.

3" - 3 3/4" T-bolt clamps

Intercooler - plenty of nice cooler out there. need to measure where you want to mount it and order accordingly. Also dont forget how you want to mount it too.

Blow off valve. You can find these around as well. If not there are many companies that sell nice ones. I got mine form Tial and had them install the "supercharger" spring inside. You will also need to have the flange for the BOV welded to your intercooler piping.

Pulley - you can make a WTB thread for a pulley. I know a good handfull on this site that have a few. You will need to trial and error this to achieve your desired boost levels.

Pulley/headunit bolt and washer - You will need to call Prochager direct to get this. Its a special washer.

Air filter. I chose a "marine" filter for cosmetic purposes only. Your choice to find one

Depending on your goals for the truck will determine if you need to keep your MAF sensor or not. Plenty of info on this subject if you search

Again I pieced mine together

DSC03167.jpg

DSC03165.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

Unreal, beautiful job