For Sale

70chevy03ss

2003 Silverado SS owned since 2004 bought it with 8800 miles and now has 139K. All paid off i have the TITLE !! $11,000 o/b. It was my DD up in till last october when I bought something that was better on gas

Truck is clean with some normal wear and tear. The front and rear bumpers were just repainted as was the ISS spoiler. It does have some of the normal New England rust on the frame and what not but not bad. truck is always kept clean no matter what. People are shocked when they ask what year and how many miles. They all say how sharp and clean the truck looks!!!

Heres the list

Cooper 305/50/20's one tire is brand new lest then a 1000 miles on it due to a piece on metal going threw the tire. The other 3 are still in good shape and prob. have another season left in them

Cowl hood with custom burnt orange pearl ghost 70 chevelle stripes same on the tailgate

ISS spoiler

Lund tonneau cover. its seen better days but keeps the bad weather out of the bed

Bed rug

Escalade inner door handles and gauge cluster

35% window tint on driver and pass window 5% limo on the backs

Aeroforce scan gauge with shift light

160 t stat

K&N cai

Taylor BLUE 409 wires

Ac delco plugs

BLACKBEAR TUNED

Descreened MAF.

Gm vent visors

T/A rear girdle

New pads all the way around Napa drilled and slotted rotors

Trailer hitch delete. But the harness is still there

Antenna delete

Gm fog light with 6k HIDS

8K hid lowers

Front diff was rebuilt last year

Front end has all new sway arm links bushings, tie rods,pit man arm, steering shaft was replaced(when the truck was bought)

All new shocks

Dynomax "X" flow muffler, as of right now its dump right before the axle. Sounds good!

Stock hood will also go with the truck

I know I am missing things SEE SIG. but you can PM with with questions. Again Im asking $11,000 or best offer!!

ALL THE PARTS STAY WITH THE TRUCK I'M NOT GOING TO START STRIPING THE TRUCK!!

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Mass will never be the same without you and your truck bud. Hope you still go to Nats, I will be their this year.

Bump for a great member who is honest and takes care of every inch of his truck. I remember seeing it the 1st time a couple years back, and it didnt even look like it was over 50k miles.

Good luck Jesse, please stay in touch. If you get the itch you can take mine out next spring or bring your Chevelle down so we can scare some neighbors. :pepsicheer::chevrolet: