Check These Out

I'm the last one to put anything ricer on my truck but I think these would look pretty cool... color match your gauges to your truck like they did in the GTO's. The red with a LED conversion and a different needle color would look pretty cool on my Victory Red SS. What do you guys think?

http://www.carid.com/2003-chevy-silverado-custom-gauges/us-speedo-color-42300.html

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)

Not a fan honestly, I like white the best. One thing I do really want to get is the colored light ring bezels. White face looks the best imo. I can't find the bezel I'm talking about on ebay anymore but it looked amazing!! Didn't have the ring around trans temp though :(

I do like the white myself and usually less is more. I have been looking for something to make the interior of the SS a little bit 'nicer' because lets face it... the interior is very 'American made' meaning cheap, plastic and dull. Don't even get me going on the plastic... I mean "leather" seats! I really would like to do the Escalade dash conversion but even that is still cheap compared to what other SUV's in that price range have. Like I said, just looking for something to make the interior a little less boring and not ricer.

I thought i was gonna like them until i clicked the link and seen em'. I like the stock guages w/ LED's so so much better. Those gauges just look to dull. IDK why but they do. But if you like them thats what matters!!