Mach 1 Kill

mcmahan

Hey must say I have been having fun with the cobalt ss/tc. I was playing around with the launch control in competitive mode and I got caught at a light and a blue Mach 1 pulled beside me and the guy smiled. Long story short light turned green and off we went he was beside me till the boost kicked in and I was just pulling further and further away with every shift. Most boost I seen was 18psi. I had to make my turn the guy honked and gave me a thumbs up as he passed.

Just wanted to share a 4 banger killing a pusstang.

Justin

Awesome kill man... if Im not mistaken those turbo cobalts set a track record or something for front wheel turbo cars!

It's a cool little car for sure. It handles great and fun to drive. When she first got I was still in Korea andni wasn't surebabout it but she convinced me she liked it and wantedbthe car so to keep her happy I went along with it. Now that I am home on leave and getting to play with it and see what it can do I am impressed got to say

I was in Iraq when my wife got her 2009 Cobalt SS/TC and damn it is fun. You need to get a K&N Intake and listen to that turbo....fun cars for sure. Go to Cobaltss.net and see the Cobalts with just a tune running low 13's.

• 1 month later...

It's a cool little car for sure. It handles great and fun to drive. When she first got I was still in Korea andni wasn't surebabout it but she convinced me she liked it and wantedbthe car so to keep her happy I went along with it. Now that I am home on leave and getting to play with it and see what it can do I am impressed got to say

i was saving up for one of those and everybody was making fun of me because its a "girls car." (your wife getting one doesn't help my situation) so a week later i told them "i got an SS!" and they were shocked on how i saved the money up so quickly and then they were even more shocked on how it was a truck.(they didnt know there was such thing as a sport truck)

the one thing i hate the most about the cobalts are their crappy interior. one of my buds has the base model and i thought it was just his car but no its even in the SS version correct me if i am wrong but the dash and doors are crappy plastic and the seats are not even leathercry.gif

you gonna get the zzp turbo on it! then you will really kill everyone!peelout.gif