I need 3 of the factory spare tires/wheels

AlanR

I need to put together a set of 4 wheels/tires just like the stock spare that comes on the SS.  If anyone is interested in selling their original spare let me know here or you can email me at [email protected]

:flag:

you going to put them on the SS?? the black ones? :crazy:

Well....yes...but only temporairly...I know it won't be pretty. I am deploying to Iraq and my wife will have the SS over here where they HEAVILY salt the roads for about 3 months, and I don't want the chrome to get messed up due to lack of proper cleaning.....I already had the truck undercoated. So if you have a spare you can set me up with, it would be appreciated. :D

I need to put together a set of 4 wheels/tires just like the stock spare that comes on the SS.  If anyone is interested in selling their original spare let me know here or you can email me at [email protected]

you going to put them on the SS?? the black ones? :crazy:

Well....yes...but only temporairly...I know it won't be pretty. I am deploying to Iraq and my wife will have the SS over here where they HEAVILY salt the roads for about 3 months, and I don't want the chrome to get messed up due to lack of proper cleaning.....I already had the truck undercoated. So if you have a spare you can set me up with, it would be appreciated. :D

Just make her clean them. :jester:

God speed in Iraq. :flag: (sorry, we don't have a german flag)

I need to put together a set of 4 wheels/tires just like the stock spare that comes on the SS. If anyone is interested in selling their original spare let me know here or you can email me at [email protected]

Hello neigbour oder wilkomme auf das bord. I can get you 4 17" with brandnew tires for 600 euro. Their from an avalanche.

Greet from The Netherlands, Chiel

Archived