Newbie From Stl Lifted Ss Pics

Dwes2005

here you guys go, dont be too harsh on me but im sure some people will like and some hate.... but its different and you dont see too many lifted. AND YES THE RACING STRIPES ARE COMING OFF THIS WEEKEND.. DO NOT LIKE THOSE.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>img_20110809_08_47_27_8679110.jpg<BR>image hosting <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>img_20110809_08_47_20_6892010.jpg<BR>adult image host <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>img_20110809_08_47_25_9078800.jpg<BR>bmp upload<BR>

Edited by Dwes2005 (see edit history)

Looks good man but I do agree with above, a little larger tire would tie it in a little better. I have never been one to hate because each of us has a different taste. If you are happy than that's what matters. I only replied to you earlier to expect mixed responses cuz this comes up a lot and there are very mixed opinions and in hopes that you're not discouraged and leave the forum. The people here are the best.

i live in st. peters that truck has been forsale for a long time. did you end up giving the 18k they where asking? i drive a black TBSS now if you see one with the fogs on all the time that would be me, i seem to be the only one driving a tbss around me with fogs on.(all the time)

grats on the silverado SS if you plan on doing headers or anything like that let me know been there done that ill help out.

once you get them stripes off we should get some picspepsicheer.gif

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

I got it for under 17k, had to hassel with the dealership for about a week but thought I came out pretty good on it. yes i agree i would like findd a set of 33" tires to put on there with the wheels and have more of an all terrain tire on it.. and the truck isnt a big super lift, 3 inch body lift and it actually sits level now. But i will be thinking about headers, intake, already has exhaust and a programmer possibly in the future.

I'll do a good and bad:

:thumbsup: : Good thinking on taking the stripes off. Also blacking out the SS emblems, grills, brake ducts and the bowtie looks really good on your truck. The truck is really clean as well!

:thumbsdown: : Yep, here it comes. Dude I lifted all 6 trucks I had before the SS and know that body lifts are horrible, if it's got to be lifted it should be a suspension lift. Also not a big fan of the wheels. Ooohhh someone cut the fenders/bumpers to allow those big tires to turn, ouch.

Edited by Jason* (see edit history)

not runied sorry

Not trying to be a jerk at all and everybody has there own taste in trucks but would you lift a lightning or srt-10. If you wanted a lifted truck get a Z71 or a 4X4. Later on when the mod bug starts to bite you I promise you will want to take the lift off.

Also it will save you some head ache if you want to be apart of any forum. I myself have had lifted and bagged trucks and my SSS is 2wd and I would love to bag it but being that it is a SS I just cant bring myself to past a 4/6 drop.

Like I said to each is on and I am not a fan and in my opinion the truck is ruined but its your and you pay for it. So welcome aboard and best advice I can give is get use to getting shit about it being lifted.