Newbie From Stl Lifted Ss Pics

Dwes2005

Truck is badass bud. Get rid of those racing stripes like you said. Your truck will be unstoppable in any weather. Id be more inclined to say these are luxury trucks until you start dropping serious money to get into 11s or 10s and reliable. I love the body lift, looks mean.

To one their own. I don't care for the body lift as it takes away from the performance of the suspension that was set up for these trucks from the factory and now it is top heavy. If it were done right with a suspension lift i'd be a little more forgiving on the truck. You have no gain in ground clearance so you gain nothing in offroad or in the snow.

To me it looks like one of those trucks that are lifted and has stock wheels and tires on it still.

Be ready to start modding cause you won't stop when you start.

It's a half ton truck with a 345hp and runs a 15 in the quarter. I don't consider the SS a sport truck. IMO its a good platform for either lowering or lifting. The cladding makes for a beefy looking truck that I think compliments the lift very well.

Well said. There is no right or wrong way to mod, its all a matter of opinion. Personally I'm not into lifted truck, but if I were I would def want to start with the best truck I could and a SS is just that!