Wtb:Cai & Corsa Sport

Marzyn

Well, this "WAS" going to be a private message....but your inbox is completely full apparently, I got a message saying you cannot receive any more PM's lol

So, this is my not-so-private-anymore message!

Hey bud,

I just read your post about the Outlaw, I replied to the thread when in reality I should have just sent ya a message lol

I have to ask why you stopped using it? Would you consider it still in very good shape/condition and do you know if I can just snag a K&N filter to replace whatever it currently has?

My only worry is that if it's no longer made I might end up wishing I had X part and Y filter I'm sure you can understand.

If we could hit about 150 including shipping that sounds like a pretty solid deal because I can currently buy a brand new Volant for about 250 including shipping but believe me, I am all about saving the $ where I can so I'd like to be able to help you out with the 150ish as opposed to just giving it away to someone I don't know.

Just let me know, shipping would be to Wilmington, Delaware 19810 if that helps. Let me know what you think!

I should add this is for a 2004 AWD SS! I don't know if it matters much with the CAI?

Thanks much,

Joe

Edited by Marzyn (see edit history)

http://www.amazon.com/Spectre-Performance-9900-Air-Intake/dp/B001DBVPY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319236173&sr=8-1

Amazon has free shipping, spectre has a $50 mail in rebate. = new CAI for $150 shipped. Some people dont like spectre but it shows good reviews and build quality.

they must havent been that bad ass if they dont make them anymore lol

Lol its all a matter of opinion I guess but not everyone can afford a magnacharger which is what these were designed for originally.

The filter and box looks like its never been used. Perfect shape. I would do 150 shipped but it is only the cai without a tube as they were made to be bought with a magnacharger and just use the maggie supplied tube. You can make it work easily. This is a true cai and not one of the bs chrome ones that suck hot air from the engine bay and you don't risk sucking up water like some other cheap intakes are known for. I did clear my inbox some so pm me again if you are interested.

id be willing to part with my corsa sport catback for the right price, shipping wouldnt be a hassle as i still have to orignal boxes, just might be a bit pricey. shoot me a pm with your number and ill give you a call or text tomorrow

id be willing to part with my corsa sport catback for the right price, shipping wouldnt be a hassle as i still have to orignal boxes, just might be a bit pricey. shoot me a pm with your number and ill give you a call or text tomorrow

If he dont want your corsa sport ill take it. Just let me know a price?

Heh, well guys, my beautiful lady surprised me last night with an early birthday present.

She ordered me both a new Volant CAI and a Corsa Sport! Woooot :D Thank God for awesome women.

So, I reckon I don't need either of those, but I suppose I'm still looking for:

E-Fans

Headunit

LT Headers

HiFlow Cat (I'm debating on going cat-less)

Thanks a lot for the info though guys.

Joe