What Have You Done To Your Truck Today

cmoney23

If you're looking for somewhere to tell about your entire project plans, this isn't it. Just a little something about what you did today. Whether it's changing up your sound system, changing your oil, or finally finish up a big part of the project that you've been working on, etc., post it up here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I finished my blower project last night by adding my HD tensioner, today I drove her to work, 1st gassed her up, parked in my space and wiped her down, took my lunch and went down to check on her, now showing my co-worker the new blower lol

Oh and when I came around the corner this a.m. I mashed the pedal so 4-5 people scattered that were walking on the sidewalk terrified of the exhaust and whine. Caught them off guard lmao.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

I gave mine a glance as I walked to my S10 DD and then watched the reflection of my S10 in my black paint on the SSS as I backed away. LOL :cool:

I scared some kid on his bike with my exhaust...does that count?

LMAO!!! That's funny and definitely sounds like something I would do! :pepsicheer:

Since I've broken quite a few tensioners, I decided to.take the spare and weld a reinforcement plate on it, as I did on the current one. Pretty happy with it, turned out better than the first one. Galvanized alum is a Bitch to weld btw...lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Since I've broken quite a few tensioners, I decided to.take the spare and weld a reinforcement plate on it, as I did on the current one. Pretty happy with it, turned out better than the first one. Galvanized alum is a Bitch to weld btw...lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I just replaced mine with an HD last night