Dual Intake?

I have been thinking about building a dual intake for the sss. I have not idea if it would even work. I might need a new tb, and intake manafoild to handel the extra air. I guess I would just remove the battery, so there would just be the same setup as the passenger side intake. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Do it up. Ive had the idea ever since I got the truck and the air ducts but was hoping to tie it into a more ridiculous power setup which is down the line...

That would be awesome!

You would have to run a larger MAF sensor, and the intake tubing would have to make a Y with a straight shot to the throttle body to mount the MAF sensor. You will also have to have it tuned in for the added air and larger MAF. Gains will me very little imo for the amount of work and cost of doing it. Look factor would be cool.

Forced Induction twin turbos was my idea but not practical 4 me...Nonetheless it would look pretty sick with the 2 air intakes. Maybe a 102mm intake tb if you can put on a manifold. No idea what the results will be but a unique truck no matter what.

<br />Forced Induction twin turbos was my idea but not practical 4 me...Nonetheless it would look pretty sick with the 2 air intakes. Maybe a 102mm intake tb if you can put on a manifold. No idea what the results will be but a unique truck no matter what.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

X2

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

If you can duct them to a cold air intake you may see a very small increase, but in general you won't see anything that a 4" single inlet won't get you. It will however look bad ass. Spectre sells the parts needed to do it. You'll want to go speed density if you do it though. Check out the pic's of the GM's prototype Silverado SS. They are online somewhere. That had a dual 4" inlet system. Cool look overall, just no real gain.