"Service Air Bag"

My service air bag message came on after paralell parking in the city. Is it possible having my wheel cut to the max could have broke the clockspring, maybe it was worn out? 125k on the truck,,

Any other common causes? Ive read about a loose connection under the truck under the seat area somewhere? I have broke my clockspring once before changing my power steering box on my 2500hd and didnt lock the steering column and it rotated to far i got one used for 100 bucks and my mechanic put it in for 50 hopefully its something simple like this.

When it happend the setting on my rearview mirror changed from what is normally airbag passeger side off to " " " on . today it was fine no messages and its says passenger airbag off today. - the key setting for pass. air bag is on auto and i will have to check what he has its a red two hander i beleive i heard him say he bought it for a couple grand used....something like that?

I would be happy to look into this for you with the last eight of your VIN. Please feel free to contact me privately and I will be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

Edited by Chevrolet Customer Service (see edit history)

Be cautious giving out your VIN to this member with only 2 posts. I remember this intro thread.... This chick is from a 'GM Social Media Group" how does someone like that assist with an airbag issue lol? How does running your VIN determine your problem?

http://www.silverado...stomer-service/:takealook:

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)