Stock Tint %

cmoney23

Mine has 5% since that is what it had when I bought it. If I was doing it over, i would do 20%. That is what I have always used on past vehicles. You will be happy with it. My 5% is too damn dark! i like the looks of it, but have to roll my windows down to back up at night. Of course, my tinted tails dont help! LOL :cool:

looks great!

Mine has 5% since that is what it had when I bought it. If I was doing it over, i would do 20%. That is what I have always used on past vehicles. You will be happy with it. My 5% is too damn dark! i like the looks of it, but have to roll my windows down to back up at night. Of course, my tinted tails dont help! LOL :cool:

i agree had double limo all around before, a wee bit too dark at night lol

When I did my driver and passenger windows, I just wanted them to match the rear windows stock tint. After chatting with several different professionals, the answer that I came up with was to get Suntek %15 charcoal. To me, it looks like a perfect match from the outside. From the inside, there is a very slight difference in color, I am the only one that knows. Hope this helps.

When I did my driver and passenger windows, I just wanted them to match the rear windows stock tint. After chatting with several different professionals, the answer that I came up with was to get Suntek %15 charcoal. To me, it looks like a perfect match from the outside. From the inside, there is a very slight difference in color, I am the only one that knows. Hope this helps.

I guess I was a little late... Well hopefully it will help someone else in the future.

LOL.. Yup to late already cut and applied. I used GILA ULTRA SHIELD. 20%. and its like right on to the natural eye. I think 15% would of made it to dark and the rears would have been lighter. Well im happy with the outcome.

tint002.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)