Just An Idea

got some electrical tape and started messing around, i think it may look good since it would go with black pieces, it would give a mad look lol:devil: . if i do do it i will probly use a piece of film for each side

whats your guys opinion?

post-13274-025637200 1319493124_thumb.jpg

post-13274-026797400 1319493135_thumb.jpg

post-13274-065848200 1319493143_thumb.jpg

ok i like where you are going with this. maybe and this is all my opinion, BMWs have "eyelids" on their headlights so maybe paint that area where the tape is red to match? just a thought lol but don't smoke them, horrible idea IMHO lol had it hated it

not so sure myself but it's your truck and your call....there was a corvette around town a while back that some chick drove and she painted pink eyelashes over the headlights.... :idiot::M16: I won't ever forget how stupid and gross that looked on that beautiful car.....I guess that has me kinda weary about doing anything around the headlights

If you stick with it, I would clear the corner lenses so you dont have black, orange and red all clustered in the headlight area. I think if the orange was gone and you have the black and red, it would look better. Good luck man :pepsicheer: