So You'Ve All Heard Of "Salt Life"....

i know down here, since we are on a penninsula, that there are TONS of "Salt Life" stickers EVERYWHERE! its like every other car has one! i even see them in places like Kentucky (while traveling, but that puzzles me as its not really too close to either ocean :lol: ). anywyas, the point is, its turned into a HUGE thing. well, a friend of mine had a genius idea, in my opinion. he started making stickers that say "Boost Life", and have a turbo in between the words. i think its great, i love it! i had the idea though, to come up with one for the supercharged guys. so now we have one for the roots blowers! it says "Boost Life", but has a picture of a case with two rotors in it, in between the words :D so we also have these, if anybody wants to order one. if there is a group buy on them, it will bring the price down 25%. my buddy is the one who cuts these, i just take orders and try to make new ideas :)

so they are available in three sizes: 8", 12" and 14". they are available in any color, and even match some OEM colors too. the regular price is $10, but we can do $7 for a group purchase. the group can be all types of colors and sizes, just needs to amount to 20 stickers. so shoot me an email or PM to get one ordered, or organize a GP on here if enough of you are interested.

here is the turbo version: (sorry no good pics of it)

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

and here is the supercharged/roots version:

IMG_1668.jpg

my email is: [email protected]

John Kelley :cheers:

I'd take 2 of the boost life with a turbo if you could match it arrival blue. as long as its close. ill also take 2 in red of the turbo boost life. IMK thanks if we get enough guys to buy these we should make a Boost life sticker thread to see who all is in for some.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

To bad I'm not boosted lol. I guess I could fake people out though lol

actually the majority of people who buy these are not putting them on boosted vehicles... some own other vehicles that are boosted, some dont. do you honestly think everyone who has "salt life" on their car have even been diving, fishing, or even in an ocean???? NO :lol: dont sweat it, no ones judging :D

If someone would make a sticker that said "cammed life" I'd probably sport it.

hmm ill check with him but im pretty sure this phrase was what we wanted to "coin"

I'd take 2 of the boost life with a turbo if you could match it arrival blue. as long as its close. ill also take 2 in red of the turbo boost life. IMK thanks if we get enough guys to buy these we should make a Boost life sticker thread to see who all is in for some.

i can match the blue very well. red is no issue. since your one guy buying 4 ill give a little break. hit me up email or PM :D

EDIT: oh im completely down with making a GP thread for the boost life if you guys want to :thumbs:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

Procharger in the middle??? Can ya do that?

I'd be down

hmmm well the turbo should suffice for that :wink: what would i do to make it look more like a procharger? maybe swap the turbine out for a pulley on the front lol?

lol those are awesome, even where i live on the beach those salt life are EVERYWHERE even on prius cars, its quite annoying lol i like these!

yeah i live in Miami lol. i feel ya :idiot: thanks btw! :thumbs:

i can match the blue very well. red is no issue. since your one guy buying 4 ill give a little break. hit me up email or PM :D

EDIT: oh im completely down with making a GP thread for the boost life if you guys want to :thumbs:

i sent you a email about the turbocharger and boost life stickers. When you get everything figured out let me know what i owe you and ill get you the $$$. Thanks shawn.

Im trying to get 5 boost life stickers and 5 turbocharged stickers.

2 arrival blue in 14 inch

2 red in 12 inch

1 white in 14 inch

3 turbocharged in the same font and size as the silverado on the tail gate

2 turbocharged 12 inch in the silverado font. 12 inch by whatever looks right the you? 12x1 or 12x2??? :dunno: whatever looks best. might throw them on my hood down the road. Thanks

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

ok guys i am so sorry for the huge delay.... i am cutting decals as we speak, and the ones ordered so far will go out today or tomorrow.

as for the "turbocharged" in the same font as the SSS font.... i do not have that. the "supercharged" sticker was hand made, as in each letter that isnt in "silverado" had to be created, as there is NO matching font for the SSS font. i AM making the "turbocharged" stickers for the tailgate and hood, but they are not done yet. expect them next week! :D

as for the PROCHARGER / centrifigal stickers.... they are ALSO being made for you guys! expect those late this week or next week! :D

so now that those are all covered, why dont you all make me a list like a group buy for these and i will get them all made and shipped at a cheaper price! $7 per sticker (boost life NOT "supercharged"/"turbocharged SSS font) for group buy or $10 normally. these stickers are a hit down here, i cant keep enough of them! so get that group purchase going so you can be cool like us Floridians :wink: lol