2/2 Drop Help

rhoush

I got a 06 sss black 2wd im wanting to go lower but not lower then a 2/2 what the best kit out there and the best riding shocks? Could you guys post pics of your 2/2 trucks? Also would i be able to run my stock 275/55r20 tires with this amount of drop? thanks for the help in advance i was a 4wd guy tell i bought this

post-22855-011110100 1319770061_thumb.jpg

2006 SS trucks that werent badged the Intimidator series (933 badged, says 1333 were made) came with a different suspension than other SS'. So some black 06s have a the suspension mentioned below. Food for thought sir.

Wikipedia "Chevrolet Silverado SS220px-03-05_Chevrolet_Silverado_SS.jpg [/url]Silverado SSLaunched in 2003, the Silverado SS is a high-performance pickup truck built by Chevrolet. It is based on the standard 1500 Silverado, with upgrades in drive train and both exterior and interior appearance. It uses the 6.0 liter Vortec High-Output V8 rated at 345 hp (257 kW) at 5200 rpm and 380 lb·ft (515 N·m) of torque at 4000 rpm coupled to a 4L65E four speed automatic transmission. This was the same engine used for the second generation Cadillac Escalade. Chevrolet and GMC advertise this engine as the "VortecMAX", while Cadillac calls it the "HO 6000". The SS debuted with a standard All Wheel Drive setup with a 4.10 final drive gear ratio, but was later changed to the current Rear Wheel Drive only format with a 3.73 final drive gear ratio. The Silverado SS also comes with the Z60 performance suspension and 20 inch chrome wheels.

[edit] Intimidator SS

In 2006, Chevrolet released a special edition Silverado SS under the name "Intimidator SS" (licensed by Dale Earnhardt Inc.) to honor the late Dale Earnhardt. The truck came with several minor appearance upgrades (rear spoiler, embroidered headrests, intimidator custom badging ) , a lowered ride height, performance suspension, two-stage multi-leaf springs, Tenneco shock absorbers, a stiffer front stabilizer bar and harder front jounce bumpers. This is a Collectors edition truck, only 1333 were made. Also features[4]

FRONT BELLTECH SPINDLES

REAR BELLTECH SHACKLES

FRONT/REAR BELLTECH STREET PERFORMANCE SHOCKS

for 2 inches i WOULD NOT do keys. For customers trucks that i do here if they want 1 inch i go with keys if 2 inches for sure spindles.