Need Help Quick

CJ_978

I've seen this a few times on vehicles with large draws that drain the battery COMPLETELY to zero then if that dead battery is still hooked to the battery cables a jump box will not start it, now if you hook the jump box directly to the cables with the dead battery out of the loop that is different story and it will work!

Edited by turbo370clone (see edit history)

Glad to hear that you have found the culprit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

Do you have a phone number to your service center? I need info on a mirror. I would rather speak to someone than type/email/pm.

You can contact Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center (CAC) at 800-222-1020. The hours of operation are Mon to Sat, 8am to 9pm ET; Closed Sunday. Please feel free to keep me posted.

Tricia, Chevrolet Customer Service.

I got to hand it to GM. This is pretty decent of them :pepsicheer:

I got to hand it to GM. This is pretty decent of them :pepsicheer:

Indeed it is, I thought it was a joke until the phone number. Thank you Chevrolet Customer Service, glad to see you watching out, taking care of, and offering help to this forum. :chevrolet::thumbsup::thumbsup: