Happened Again.

Miller812

Well I got whooped up on by a nnbs ccsb dury with a 6" lift. We were at the light and he seemed like he want going to hit it so when it turned green I didn't jump him and I seen him just take off so I punched it and was right behind him but he was pulling me, not much but he was still pulling. I don't have my wheatly pcm in right now and I think if I did it would have been closer. He still would have had me tho im sure. Anyways way this comes down to is I want to get a better apr on my truck so in going to refinance it. I am just wondering if its possible to refi it for 5k more so I could get a s/c. Anyone do this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

well it just depends on if you bank will loan more on it. you will need some kinda of equity on your truck. did you say you got beat by a duramax?

Ya I did :( . Its a nice truck he lives down the street from me. I'll get us guys a pic

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Honestly I wouldn't bother going that much farther into debt for a S/C, that's a want, not a need. Plus it increases the chance of you grenading your engine (you never know) then you could be out WAY more money. As nice as a shiny s/c would be, I couldn't justify going into debt for it.

Honestly I wouldn't bother going that much farther into debt for a S/C, that's a want, not a need. Plus it increases the chance of you grenading your engine (you never know) then you could be out WAY more money. As nice as a shiny s/c would be, I couldn't justify going into debt for it.

squintnoeswerdrun.gifsquintnoeswerdrun.gifsquintnoeswerdrun.gif

Those tuned duramax's will still beat you even with a little boost. Especially on the low end. I just wonder what that thing would've done if it didn't have such tall tires on it.

Yeah they run pretty good. A few of my buddy's are hard core diesel junky's. i've seen some fast ass trucks up here. like 10sec trucks. diesel's are big up here. but with my SS being boosted i have never lost to one. i've had some damn close race's but me being AWD it helps a lot. they try to spool it up at a light but they don't get good traction. i've seen a few guys load them up off the line and launch in 4wd and break driveshafts.

my 10" lifted lmm dmax is mostly stock but even with 37's and a baby tune on it id be dead even with a stock SS . im taking my dpf off soon and doing a more aggressive tune , it should be a mid 14's truck with ease.

i beat a newer civic si in it the other day from a roll although its not a big feat the trucks are beast with little mods ,

the newer lml 10+ are even quicker in stock form be careful with dizzles

btw pay off your truck , imo then mod it , paying for a broken truck would be shitty . i really dont agree with modding something you dont own completely which is why im hessitant on the d max as i still owe a bit on it .

Yeah they run pretty good. A few of my buddy's are hard core diesel junky's. i've seen some fast ass trucks up here. like 10sec trucks. diesel's are big up here. but with my SS being boosted i have never lost to one. i've had some damn close race's but me being AWD it helps a lot. they try to spool it up at a light but they don't get good traction. i've seen a few guys load them up off the line and launch in 4wd and break driveshafts.

Wow, breaking a driveshaft, never heard of that one. A front diff, all the time, but a driveshaft, wow. Tons of built dury's around here as well, with their propane kits and whatnot. Although there are a just as many that high school kids were given that just aren't crap. But they think they are. closedeyes.gif