She'S Gone, Not Happy

feece08

She looked sad when I left her, but she better off without me for the winter.lol May can't come soon enough! Won't have to worry bout this weather shit in Miami next year.lolaefc33e7-556c-932e.jpgaefc33e7-5593-0ce2.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

She will treat you good next year, she doesnt want sand in those crevices :thumbs: Mines been stored since 2009.....is your gas cap locking? Was thinking of getting one people are putting sugar in gas tanks around here.

wouldnt hurt, plus you can get inside the inner wheel and clean them, also get the wheel wells sparkling. jmo bud. With 50lbs hanging from the suspension, i think it would loosen it up a little. I cant jack my truck, my garage has a small grade so the water drains when i wash it, wont trust my truck on stands i dont know what Id do if the truck ffell.....:chevrolet:

She will treat you good next year, she doesnt want sand in those crevices :thumbs: Mines been stored since 2009.....is your gas cap locking? Was thinking of getting one people are putting sugar in gas tanks around here.

since 09!?!?!?