She'S Gone, Not Happy

feece08

I drove mine in the winter but did end up sliding in ice at 1 mph and hitting the curb which mde a bad spot on one o fmy 22's. I doubt I would ever store her for winter, now the vette she doesn't go out in any bad weather. I got caught out in it once and she hydroplaned at 50 mph. Scared the crap out of me and she had new tires on at the time, just not rain tires I guess lol.

I can understand why you guys do this. However, I have always found that SS is the most fun to drive in the winter. Call me crazy, I guess.

Oh trust me, I use to rage this thing in state of emergencys when local HD plows and 10 wheelers were far off the road into the wods the blizzard was so bad. Truck stock has perfect power to weight ratio to throw it any which way in deep snow or just driving in a whiteout. The sock LS1s worked fine as they didnt provide the most grip so you powerslide, but add blizzaks and your glued to the snow unless you really push which is sketchy without a manual tranny.

Yes its been sitting since 09, mutiple surgeries and need another one that might jepordize next year driving :shakehead:

edit-i just cant wait to get all new fresh syn fluids and filters. Been kepping up on the basics.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)