Few Things For Sale

tonycillo

UPDATED: 01/27/2012 I have a few things i need to get rid of and out of my apartment.

1: ISS spoiler (fiber glass rep) looks real good. $120+shipping

WP_000316.jpg

2: front bumper ducts (fiber glass rep) the tabs are fiber glass as well and stronger that the plastic. $SOLD

3: 4 peices of cladding (all the bed sides) in good shape i can get pics this week but selling cheap $220+shipped takes all 4 peices.(oem)

4: i can get a front bumper cover, it is not oem but is %100 the same and looks great. (friend has 2 of them brand new he sold his truck also) $140+shipping

5: i have GM cowl hood that was damaged during shipping. the corners next to the windows are bent (only about 1/8 inch bend in them see pictures) i want this thing off my back porch, the hood can be repaired. $SOLD

you can either pm me call or text. name is Tony 636 293 1833. i just want this stuff out of my apartment

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

intereted in e hood but im in cali 90001 how much to ship it,,,,,,,i think i can fix it

i have a few things i need to get rid of and out of my apartment.

1: ISS spoiler (fiber glass rep) looks real good. $120+shipping

WP_000316.jpg

2: front bumper ducts (fiber glass rep) the tabs are fiber glass as well and stronger that the plastic. $100+shipping

temporary.jpg

3: 4 peices of cladding (all the bed sides) in good shape i can get pics this week but selling cheap $200+shipping takes all 4 peices.(oem)

4: i can get a front bumper cover, it is not oem but is %100 the same and looks great. (friend has 2 of them brand new he sold hit truck also) $140+shipping

5: i have GM cowl hood that was damaged during shipping. the corners next to the windows are bent (only about 1/8 inch bend in them see pictures) i want this thing off my back porch, the hood can be repaired. $120+local only

WP_000162-1.jpg

WP_000160.jpgWP_000159.jpg

Here is a picture of the hood on the truck before damage

V__E7C8.jpg

you can either pm me call or text. name is Tony 636 293 1833. i just want this stuff out of my apartment and remeber offer dont hurt.

i would love to sell you the hood man but shipping and packing would cost near 200+ and i have have to find away to move the hood i have a TBSS and my girl friend has a sana fe.

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)