Few Things For Sale

tonycillo

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/2683433448.html

this is my price for people off SSS.com which is $30 higher than my price to my fellow SS,VHO,clone guys.

it does not say OBO in this thread or on my CL ad. prices on all of this stuff is already pretty low. on another note how do you go and try buy something from someone telling thing them how to sell thier item. $120 is the price since you noticed it on here not CL. i am not even going to talk to you again if you try and low ball offer me about with $100 bucks for a $500 hood. for a $100 i would hang it on the wall like art. so if you dont like the $120 price tag move on because the next time you offer $100 it will move up too $195 plus a number 3 from mc donalds

to everyone who PM'd me i took off work on tuesday to get everything packed up and to get shipping prices.

Thanks

Dont get panties in a bunch. a 100 dollar offer on something listed for $120 is very reasonable. Its that simple. $20 less and you dont have to ship or listen to any window shoppers. I dont know one person that wouldnt find it a reasonable offer considering your asking price or even counter offer something like $110 for that matter.

You would rather sell it to someone half way across the country, take a chance on more damage, gas, packaging, etc?

100 dollar offer on a $120 asking price is not "low ball" Get a grip son

you said it your self its "$20" if you want the hood it is $120 end of story and stop pinching pennies on a $500 hood. i dont need the money i am just making space for more parts for the TBSS :peelout: i beleive it says local only in the frist post so when did i say i would ship it... :idiot:

• 1 month later...

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/2683433448.html

this is my price for people off SSS.com which is $30 higher than my price to my fellow SS,VHO,clone guys.

it does not say OBO in this thread or on my CL ad. prices on all of this stuff is already pretty low. on another note how do you go and try buy something from someone telling thing them how to sell thier item. $120 is the price since you noticed it on here not CL. i am not even going to talk to you again if you try and low ball offer me about with $100 bucks for a $500 hood. for a $100 i would hang it on the wall like art. so if you dont like the $120 price tag move on because the next time you offer $100 it will move up too $195 plus a number 3 from mc donalds

to everyone who PM'd me i took off work on tuesday to get everything packed up and to get shipping prices.

Lmao!!! Don't forget to SUPER SIZE that combo #3 with a coke. :squintnoeswerdrun:

Thanks

What is the front bumper cover? Is that like a car bra? Does it fit the SS cause I've been lookin hard for one that fits the SS cause most fit the regular Silverado and that's one of the few actual body shape difference is the bumper? If its that kinda cover let me here some shipping to Cali 92301!!! Stuff that thing in a flat rate box and send it my way haha!!!

• 1 month later...