Installed Corsa Sport, Now A ?

Marzyn

yeah but all the videos on youtube are with headers or some other mod. I wanna hear the corsa sport with a stock engine.

True, but a corsa exhaust has the most distinct sound, to say a a cai changes the tone/growl to the point you cant decide, dont get it then. All corsas sound like Nascar wot simply put. Headers add more dcB's and some distinct tone not enough to change the real tone of a Corsa.

Your on dope, I just found at least 3 on youtube on the first page and first search:

:crackup: I think we all know who is on dope......

All these were found on the first page of the search

:withstupid:

HA! Lol, I think we need to make a tutorial on how to use the search button, what do you think?

:crackup:

Where was the muffler positioned, close to the cab?

It's just before the rear axle and is a kit with more or less a fixed position. I've gone through and double checked positioning and clamps. All's good, it really does sound good outside the truck and the interior sound isn't going to kill me it's just surprising is all. I've been thinking of coating the cab with sound dampening stuff anyway so it's not a huge deal. The only thing I'm worried about, like I already said, is that I might have messed something up but I really don't see how :x

[/size][/font][/color]

It's just before the rear axle and is a kit with more or less a fixed position. I've gone through and double checked positioning and clamps. All's good, it really does sound good outside the truck and the interior sound isn't going to kill me it's just surprising is all. I've been thinking of coating the cab with sound dampening stuff anyway so it's not a huge deal. The only thing I'm worried about, like I already said, is that I might have messed something up but I really don't see how :x

Its an exhaust system, your fine. The sport series is a louder set up than the Touring.

Yeah I agree, I sense your new at this so of course it's gonna sound "loud" once put in. You'll get used to it, when you start craving more power and sound and some headers you'll look back and be like man it used to be "quiet" when I 1st installed it.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

This is the day I installed it, ignore dirty truck it was winter. short but yeah, stock motor only mod was K&N air intake Might sound different as i bought it used off a member, so not brand new, already broken in.

http://youtu.be/W3HmROEY9cE

This is also with the muffler in, you can hear the broken baffle rattle for a second or two upon start up.

I can't believe my own videos have been linked by other members! I feel so special lol :P

You are special Gav :jester:

loud? ive always thought of my sport as being way to quite for the interior and i have long tube headers with no cats.

and to the person saying cut out the muffler and put a strait pipe??? dunno.gif

Don't knock it till you try it :P Sounds absolutely perfect with the cat's still on there. Best sounding truck I have ever heard in my city so far.

TallCanadian, willing to pay top dollar for your muffler, just need some info. Also, you think customs will cut it up? Wouldnt suprise me in the least.......PM please sir.

pm'd

That is very odd. The Corsa is always loud under throttle and very quiet at cruise unless you have headers. If you have long tubes never buy he sport, only the touring. If the truck is too loud at cruise something seems very, very wrong.