Pace Setter Headers Install

Hey guys need some help installing my Pace Setter headers. 1st is that I cant find a slip fit catted H pipe to fit my truck. My truck is a 2006 ISS it has a true dual exhaust setup on it but it's only 2 and 1/2 inch I want a true dual 3 inch set up will I have to make one. 2nd is were do I get extented O2 sensors for these headers.

You have to have the pipes from headers back custom made. There isn't any bolt on for it. As for the O2's, you don't look for longer wire O2's, look for plug in extensions. Check Speartech or Casper electronics for O2 extensions.

You have to have the pipes from headers back custom made. There isn't any bolt on for it. As for the O2's, you don't look for longer wire O2's, look for plug in extensions. Check Speartech or Casper electronics for O2 extensions.

Thanks for the info Zippy, I just came across a How-To about putting on a set of Pace Setters and the guys is saying that the stock O2 sensors will work without extensions,

Thanks alot for the info Zippy, got alot of plans for my truck and it sounds like you are the guy who could help me. Hey by the way what came do you think I should go with. I want to use it as my daily driver and I'm going to run the Circle D 3000 stall converter. I want to use the stock injectors, intake, heads, and bottom end.

Thanks alot for the info Zippy, got alot of plans for my truck and it sounds like you are the guy who could help me. Hey by the way what came do you think I should go with. I want to use it as my daily driver and I'm going to run the Circle D 3000 stall converter. I want to use the stock injectors, intake, heads, and bottom end.

Stock as in stock SS injectors or stock as in GM 8.1l marine injectors?

The former is not possible as a stock lq9 with bolt on will Max out the stock injectors. A cam will definatly push them over 100% duty cycle.

sent from my thunderbolt