10 Second Sss Not On Here?

zippy

has been posted but nothing on him ever reaching the 10's . lots of fast trucks out there but dont post , although truw it seem the faster trucks make it to the forums reguardless if the owners do it or fans do it , lots of good information on the internet though just as much good info as bad and "here say ".

but i must say its 2wd , what makes it special? stirthepot.gif

I like the 2wd part, but a 408 on 15psi of boost in a 2wd shouldn't need nitrous to get there let alone a 125 shot. StrokedoutSS's setup is very mild with a small cam, uses a very common 2.3L blower, stock computer, is AWD, and has no weight reduction. His should have no problem making 10's in the spring and yet that guy has an F.A.S.T. aftermarket computer, is 2wd, has a big name built 408, and even has a 125 shot of nitrous. Chase's truck isn't even in the ball park with this guy. I expect to see Chase make 9's with his setup. Chase's power is on a level that this guy isn't even close to. I'm surprised though that I haven't seen this truck before. If I have, I don't remember it. The choice of a 2005 made it cool since a 2wd for drag racing is better at that power level and just plain cool, look at that launch. :driving:

i under stand that the artical was written a year ago but i know chase ran his 11.0 run a couple years ago so i dont know how they are getting off on he has the fastest sss ??!!?? iknow there have been a couple sss on here running real low 11's for a couple years on here.

and like zippy stated a 125 shot on top of 15#'s running mid 11's isnt that impressive , he should be well into the 10s with that combo alone with out the 408 ...

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)