One Wheel Spin?

Today at the track I notice only my rear driver wheel was spinning out of the wet box. Is this normal? I thought both tires were supposed to spin. Pissed me off cuz now one of my tires is wasted more then the other. Im not sure if it was only the one wheel the whole time. After I left the track I did a launch and both tires were spinning. What's going on? Hopefully I didn't mess anything up.

Edited by Ruben525 (see edit history)

Because of the design the stock Gov-lock is more made for true truck duty than race duty. Anytime you see the truck only spinning one tire, let up asap as it can not only break it, but it will also wear it out very fast. It would recomend the Tru-Trac or Eaton Clutch type limited slip.

Because of the design the stock Gov-lock is more made for true truck duty than race duty. Anytime you see the truck only spinning one tire, let up asap as it can not only break it, but it will also wear it out very fast. It would recomend the Tru-Trac or Eaton Clutch type limited slip.

Thanks for the info. Anyone know where I can get the best deal on it?

"handi-cap" burnout we call it cuz it's a one-legger lol

A Tru-Trac is another item on my list to mod as well.

Mine did that once and as Zippy said I immediately let off. Right after it I tried another burnout and both spun. Hasn't had an issue since.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)